 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1647
  Better UCS X-wing Canopy  [DAT]

Tim Romine, here! Sorry about the first part blues, but I guess it was inevitable that some mistakes would slip through. Anyway, thanks to the help of many comments by the sharp-eyed and sharp-minded, it's all better now... I think... As always, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) After installation I recieve 2 error messages. Mlcad is unable to locate the following files: UCSDET01.dat and UCSDET02.dat Greetz, Jay Ps. Great part by the way!! (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) It seems like mistakes always slip through the first version of any part. At least, they do on mine. Steve (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot, especially coming from you, Steve. I'm exceptionally impressed that you made it through the LDAO faulty installation program mess. Now that's Persistence! Thanks for your interest. Tim Romine AFOL (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Thanks! Always great to hear from a fellow MLCadder! Sorry our first meeting is about annoying error messages. I don't want to jump to any conclusions since I'm not sure exactly what you meant by "installation", but it sounds like maybe you (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

Oh my god!!!! I'm sooooo sorry you wrote this huge reply just for me. I thought the part was just a .dat file so I immediately stored it as such. If I'd know it was a .mpd I would have done things differently. Once again sorry. But you sure know how (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

What is the MPD file spliiter called? rick (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Whoops! My apologies. Although you can get to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site from the link I posted, My reference was not very clear. This link takes you directly to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site, where you can download (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

Tim Romine wrote... (...) There's also M-Peedy by Jeff Boen: (message from Jeff Boen in lugnet.cad.dev on March 10, 2000): (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy

(...) Thanks for the info! Every time I think I know my way around this place, I find even MORE resources, usually with the help of experienced LUGNETters. Thanks, Lars! Tim Romine AFOL for Life enimor@earthlink.net (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)