 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1657
Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:02:52 GMT

Tim Romine wrote...
This link takes you directly to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site,
where you can download the file called (appropriately) "MPD File Splitter":

http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/Split_LDraw_Files/

Note that this is an MS DOS program!

There's also M-Peedy by Jeff Boen:
(message from Jeff Boen in lugnet.cad.dev on March 10, 2000):
I have built a Win9x/NT MPD builder/splitter
http://www.flash.net/~onyx/M-Peedy/M-Peedy.html

much easier than having to deal with DOS command lines, batch files or
compiling your own .EXE

and links to it area available here (and have been for some time) under the
CAD/Tools secction
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/tools/

/Lars