 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1656
Re: Better UCS X-wing Canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Rick Hallman writes:
What is the MPD file spliiter called?

rick

Whoops!

My apologies.  Although you can get to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder
site from the link I posted, My reference was not very clear.

This link takes you directly to Jacob Sparre Andersen's MPD Builder site,
where you can download the file called (appropriately) "MPD File Splitter":

http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/Split_LDraw_Files/

Note that this is an MS DOS program!  If MS DOS gives you nightmares (as it
does me) then you may want to try the more primitive method through MLCad.
Otherwise, perhaps some benevolent programmer will share their secrets (hint,
hint).

If, however, you are unlike me, and MS DOS does not cause you to have nervous
facial tics, then JSA's MPD File Splitter is probably for you!  Incidentally,
if you know or can figure out how to work this handy tool, please reply and
teach me (and any other MS DOS-challenged MLCadders out there).  Thanks!

Tim Romine
AFOL for Life
enimor@earthlink.net