 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1644
Re: new part- UCS X-wing canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tim Romine writes:

Uh oh!  Now my ignorance is showing.  Well, so much for 'WOW'ing people with
my first part!

Not your fault. it happens

OK, ummm...  What are "keywords",
Keywords tell Ldraw/MLCad what to put it under in the library (i think). If it
is a minifig hat it will put it under minifig catagory.

and how would I include them in .dat and/or .mpd files?

I don't have a clue. Sorry :-)

Rick