 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1639
Re: new part- UCS X-wing canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tim Romine writes:
Tim Romine, here!

This is my first posting, AND my first part.  Please LMKWYT, but be kind and
gentle.  Remember, this is my first part.  I would, however, appreciate any
and all constructive criticism.  I intend to submit it to ldraw.org if it
meets with approval, or after fixing any problems found.

I would also like to thank everyone involved in lugnet and ldraw.org for
making one of my all-time favorite hobbies into an internet community of like-
minded LEGO fiends such as myself.

Happy building!

Not showing up in my library! Did you put keywords in it?