 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1640
Re: new part- UCS X-wing canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 01:28:27 GMT

"Tim Romine" <enimor@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:G24wwu.Hos@lugnet.com...
Tim Romine, here!

This is my first posting, AND my first part.  Please LMKWYT, but be kind • and
gentle.  Remember, this is my first part.  I would, however, appreciate • any
and all constructive criticism.  I intend to submit it to ldraw.org if it
meets with approval, or after fixing any problems found.

I would also like to thank everyone involved in lugnet and ldraw.org for
making one of my all-time favorite hobbies into an internet community of • like-
minded LEGO fiends such as myself.

Hi, overally it looks great to me (although I admitedly don't have my UCS
X-Wing in front of me to compare against); amazing job for a first part.
Not being a part author, I have no idea one way or another about whether or
not it's in the proper orientation, etc.  However, I did find one problem.

Two faces are missing.  They are the two faces that make up the left rear
window.  It may be slightly more obvious when you view it using an opaque
color.  The right side looks fine, though.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)