 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1391
1390  |  1392
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: [new part] Animal Bird (falcon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:06:03 GMT

Why not just inline the bird:
1 16  0 0 0  1 0 0  0 1.5 0  0 0 1  2546.DAT

/Tore

Dennis Osborn wrote:

Problem: I used 20 LDu across,
which is correct, but only 16 LDu high, which is 2/3 of the correct 24 LDu.
My model IS 2/3 as high as it should be.  What I plan to do is write a quick
and dirty C++ program that will recalculate all the Y co-ordinates and
convert the dat file.  I can also use it to relocate the origin.

Thanks for your observation.  Dennis.

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden