 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1068
  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) I'm happy to hear that. Err... Do you want me to submit them to your "partsref" email for possible future inclusion in an official update? Fredrik (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Yes, please. I realize that it's no big job for me to pull postings from lugnet, but I want to avoid making guesses about what is meant for inclusion, and what is just being post to lugnet.cad.dat.parts for unofficial use. So I've made it a (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Sure, no problem. I'll update the parts with respect to the cone primitive issue, but there will still be the problem of deciding on filenames for the subparts of the hoses... Fredrik (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Hmm. Do you have a reserved range of 3-digit part numbers? If you do, use one number for the flex-tube and another for the ribbed hose. For the subparts, use the same number, and append 'end' or 'seg'. Something like: aaa.DAT Technic (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Err... I don't understand this question. What is a reserved range of 3-digit part numbers? (...) This, however, I understand, but I don't know which number to use! :-) Fredrik (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Some parts-authors have been given a set of 3-digit numbers they can use when writing parts. I didn't remember if you had one or not. (...) Hmm. Looking at the minifig-bendy-hose parts, it looks like I gave you bad advice. The relevant part (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Err... But 75 through 80 aren't three digid numbers? Anyways, I've sent these files to your partref mail now for submission to a future DAT-vote. Do anybody want me to post them here as well? I can do that, if anybody wants to see them. (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)

(...) Yeah, yeah, yeah. I knew someone would point that out. For LDraw-part-numbering purposes, all numbers between 0 and 999 are 'three digit numbers'. Except we won't ever use 0.dat, I think. Steve (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)