 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 106
Re: 7144 Slave 1 (pre-release guess)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, John VanZwieten writes:
I'm pretty sure I've got the outer surfaces of this one accurately, but I
didn't even hazard a guess as to the internals.  See the technic beam with
what looks like a friction peg near where the door should be?  I'm guessing
that somehow allows the door to open and close, but I couldn't figure out how.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Name: TLGSlv1i.dat

Gah!  Teaches me not to upload something!  I did this a couple days ago, but
forgot.  :)  Oh, well, I'll update it with some things you noticed that I
didn't.  Be back soon!

Jeff
"Mmmm!!  Strawberry Soda!"