 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 100
Re: Set ???? Star Wars B-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:54:17 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
Durn You!  Ya beat me to it.  :)  Oh, well, I guess I should finish the
Datsville shopping center anyways.  :)

Jeff

P.S.  From what I can tell, you've got it pretty much correct.  A couple • tiny
errors, like the 1x2 tiles on the wings should be grille tiles, but not much
beyond that.  Good Job!  :)

Thanks,

Those tiles looked to me more like patterns that grilles, but now I think your
right.  Do you think the 1x2 tiles near the hinges on the wings are also
grilles?  Any  other errors you see?

Also, I need suggestions as to how the whole thruster thing on the back is
connected.

-John Van