 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1901
Re: Mosque, minifig scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

How about having this Mosque in Datsville? :o)

It's funny you should ask, as I thought about the same myself.

If you would like to put it in Datsville, that would indeed make me
very happy!  I don't know how this particular model conforms to any
Datsville standards, such as Y-coordinate for the floor and so on.  If
there are any needs for such modifications, please feel free to make
them.

Thanks, I may do that, or just a file with shortcut and a transformation matrix.

/Tore

Thanks!

By the way, perhaps Datsville should be renamed to "Ldrville" now?
:-)

Like a wise man once said: It's funny you should ask, as I thought about the
same myself. ;o)

Fredrik