 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1695
Re: Mosque, minifig scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:48:55 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

LOL! I just love it! Reminds me of the times I visited Turkey and
Syria.  It's more than ten years since, but I still can hear the
prayers from underdimentioned loudspeakers. Very nice model!

It's funny you should say that!  I had just the same experience in
Egypt.  The loudspeakers were always driven too hard for their size,
be it the loudspeakers in minarets, taxis, cafes and so on!

Thanks for your comments!

Fredrik