 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1900
Re: Mosque, minifig scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:15:41 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

How about having this Mosque in Datsville? :o)

It's funny you should ask, as I thought about the same myself.
However, I thought that Datsville was more or less static, hence I
didn't feel that it was worth mentioning this in my post.

If you would like to put it in Datsville, that would indeed make me
very happy!  I don't know how this particular model conforms to any
Datsville standards, such as Y-coordinate for the floor and so on.  If
there are any needs for such modifications, please feel free to make
them.

Thanks!

By the way, perhaps Datsville should be renamed to "Ldrville" now?
:-)

Fredrik