 CAD / 9965
9964  |  9966
Subject:
Brick XML project (Re: Lego XML)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Gary Thomas writes:

Anyways, hope someone finds this useful.  If there's any interest, let me know

Take care,

Gary

Sorry, I've been unable to respond for a while due to an email switch and have
been tied up with work and school.  There's been a lot of great comments and
ideas in this thread, thanks everyone.  I'm leaving town for a few days, so
I'll have wait to reply to them properly until I get back.  In the meantime,
I've put some more detailed and updated information on what I've been
working on:

http://brick-xml.sourceforge.net/
http://brick-xml.sourceforge.net/reference.html

It's still in a draft state, but hopefully it makes sense.  As always, I
appreciate any comments/suggestions.

  Thanks,

  Gary

p.s. Just to reiterate/clarify, this isn't a CAD or parts format, it's
currently only for describing models in terms of their parts.