 CAD / 9840
Re: Lego XML?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 02:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kyle McDonald writes:
I know VRML was mentioned earlier, and now XML. Someone may want to
look at X3D

Is there a problem that any of these technologies will solve, or any new
practical capabilities that they will add, or is this another exercise in geek
supremacy? :-)  I'm hopeful that the file format committee won't unnecessarily
complicate things for the sake of showmanship.

Amy