 CAD / 9949
    Non proportional BOM in LPub —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all (and Kevin :-) I have rendered this (URL) using LPub from the car in set 1682. Great stuff, however the parts are non-proportional? Has this to do with the minimum distance again? Or else: what did I do wrong? Jaco (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) I guess you mean that the size of the parts in the BOM are not the same size as the parts in the construction image? Yes. This has to do with minimum distance. I've run into the problem, and don't know how to resolve scale between the (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) If you are referring to the fact that some plates are not rendered at the same scale as others, you need to erase your part cache when you change the minimum distance for part image rendering. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Jaco van der Molen
      (...) That is what I mean... you need to erase your part cache when you change the (...) However I did that an nothing has changed... New images are made and new BOM's. Still the scale is like the images I posted earlier. Jaco (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

          Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
      (...) If you are using a very small minimum camera distance, then the small parts will be rendered large, and if rendered at the same scale, the large parts would not fit in the rendering window. The large parts would then be scaled using L3P's best (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Jaco van der Molen
     The new individual part images are other scales too, though I have set the minimum distance to 3000. (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Jaco van der Molen
   When I generate Layouts this comes out: (URL) scale and proportions are out of bound here. I would expect the BOM to be smaller that the actual building step? Jaco "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Increase the min camera distance for part images to change their scale to better match the construction image. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad)