 CAD / 9955
Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
When I generate Layouts this comes out:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/1682car_0_00_ci.jpg
The scale and proportions are out of bound here.
I would expect the BOM to be smaller that the actual building step?

Increase the min camera distance for part images to change their scale to
better match the construction image.

Kevin

Jaco

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
Hi all (and Kevin :-)

I have rendered this

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/1682car_bom_non-proportional.
jpg
BOM using LPub from the car in set 1682.

Great stuff, however the parts are non-proportional?
Has this to do with the minimum distance again?
Or else: what did I do wrong?

Jaco