 CAD / 9952
Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 13:13:35 GMT

If you are referring to the fact that some plates are not rendered at the
same scale as others,

That is what I mean...

you need to erase your part cache when you change the
minimum distance for part image rendering.

However I did that an nothing has changed...
New images are made and new BOM's. Still the scale is like the images I
posted earlier.

Jaco