 CAD / 9954
Re: Non proportional BOM in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 13:25:16 GMT

When I generate Layouts this comes out:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/1682car_0_00_ci.jpg
The scale and proportions are out of bound here.
I would expect the BOM to be smaller that the actual building step?

Jaco

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
Hi all (and Kevin :-)

I have rendered this

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/1682car_bom_non-proportional.
jpg
BOM using LPub from the car in set 1682.

Great stuff, however the parts are non-proportional?
Has this to do with the minimum distance again?
Or else: what did I do wrong?

Jaco