 CAD / 9947
9946  |  9948
Subject:
12 volt train track parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 17:10:34 GMT

Has anyone started on the 12 volt train track parts ?
I just received some good old blue track :-)
including those 12 volt power tracks (how are these
called, actually?) and one 12 volt cross.
If nobody has done these parts, I'd like to create them.

(I might receive some 12 volt gray track, too, soon)

Niels