 CAD / 9959
Re: 12 volt train track parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:12:38 GMT

Has anyone started on the 12 volt train track parts ?
I just received some good old blue track :-)
including those 12 volt power tracks (how are these
called, actually?) and one 12 volt cross.
If nobody has done these parts, I'd like to create them.

Owwwwwww! Also I would really like to see the
blue 12V parts being made. Not only those, but
then also all other 12V parts, like the rail
contacts (box706) and so on. I made the diesel
loc 723:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Stinky/Dats/723-1970.dat

and had to cheat alot, since there are no official
12V parts yet.

I really have no clue on how to make parts. I do
know that it's probably alot of work and foremost
not easy to get a part approved. I have all parts
myself in reality, but can't create them in
virtuality so to say :) I'd love to know how to
make parts so that I can continue to make all
official boxes from when I was young.

     br
         Jan Folkersma