 CAD / 9787
  Re: Significance of stud orientation

(...) Perhaps when authors go back to BFC old parts, they should also correct the stud orientations. I've made a conscious effort to do new parts with correct stud orientations, but as you say later, it may not be worth the effort. (...) 3822s01 is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Significance of stud orientation

(...) I can't remember if I checked or not when I initially implemented this. Does LDView orient the stud logos the same as L3P (for non-mirrored parts)? Also, don't forget that LDView automatically detects mirrored studs and mirrors the logo back (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Significance of stud orientation

(...) That happened because, until yesterday or maybe today, all the files were very out-of-date on ldraw.org. The unofficial download file should be OK now. Steve (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)