 CAD / 945
Re: MPD Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:59:07 GMT

Steve Bliss (blisses@worldnet.att.net) wrote:

Ahh, running it through strip (with default options, I didn't decipher
the info strip spits out when run with no params) gave a 248K file.
Much better.

Yup.

You want to put the DOS buildmpd.exe on your webpage with the other
files, Jacob?

Would be fine. Can you zip it and send it to me?

Do you want the lightly modified source code (I changed
package names to fit with GNAT's package==file requirement).

Was there any other problem than the long file names? I can
do the renaming on Linux too (and it's only neccessary for
DOS), so you don't have to send those to me.

Play well,

Jacob

        --  E-mail:         sparre@nbi.dk         --
        --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>  --