 CAD / 946
Re: Found the bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:46:06 GMT

Mookie,

If you work through this again, let me know what results (ie, errors)
you get.

Steve

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:36:50 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:

Ok.. remembering from vague memory, it's been a while since I played
with that version.. I installed it.. it ran pretty good.. I tried the
modeler.. it said I didn't have certain parts..  I go searching for the
parts I needed.. meanwhile, since it seems I didn't have parts, it
messed something up big time..   I'd hit the minifig editor button and
it would bring up a blank screen.. put empty dirs. with some blank file
in my ldraw I think it was models dir.  next I wasn't able to load
anything.. I'd go to hit the editor button and it would bring up the
ldlite I think?? or whatever viewer the modeler used to view the figs. I
wasn't able to edit anything :( I rebooted.. to make sure it wasn't
anything with the actual computer.. it was still the same thing.. it
would give me some error.. sorry I don't remember the number off hand..
and locked up my whole system a few times after that.. I haven't tried
to reinstall it since..
I did find the parts it was saying I didn't have.. and the modeler still
didn't work for me..

if this doesn't make any sense I've only been awake for 5 mins.. and I
still don't have my first Dew cracked :)
Tamy

Benoit Cerrina wrote:

you are probably seeing another bug.  what happens exactly for you?