 CAD / 929
  Parts Count?

Hello, Can someone make a quick part type count for LDOA OR LDRAW? It would make it allot easier for me than counting 3000-100,000 bricks by hand. I am working on a project and making instructions with piece type count. Telling how many of each type (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Count?

(...) I can't help you in the short-term, but I will add an item to my LDAO ToDo list to allow you to generate part-lists separately from the full HTML instructions generator. Since this just requires duplicating a bit of code from the HTML (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Count?

(...) I have a copy of Huw Millington's "Parts List Generator" for Win95, "LDrawList.exe" in ldrawlst.zip from June 1997 In the "James Jessiman Memorial-LDraw Resources" utility page (URL) in the LDraw FAQ there are broken links to "Parts List (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Count?

(...) on (...) Thanks Doyle (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Count?

Just a warning about LDrawList.exe: it doesn't always handle subfiles correctly, so you have to inline a model before generating a parts list. -John Van Lars C. Hassing wrote in message ... (...) on (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Count?

(...) I know Terry made a reply about using LDAO's HTML Generator for this, in regards to problems with sub-model files. Now, of course, I can't find that message. Anyway, I wanted to make it clear what happens with this: The parts-list maker in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)