 CAD / 952
Re: Parts Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:53:00 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 01:18:01 GMT, "Doyle Nelson" <dnelson@ixpres.com>
wrote:

Can someone make a quick part type count for LDOA OR LDRAW? It would make it
allot easier for me than counting 3000-100,000 bricks by hand. I am working • on
a project and making instructions with piece type count. Telling how many of
each type brick will be needed. With the LDraw picture of each piece. Can
anyone help me accomplish this allot quicker than I have been doing? Also
hasn't anyone else needed such a device for their projects?

I can't help you in the short-term, but I will add an item to my LDAO
ToDo list to allow you to generate part-lists separately from the full
HTML instructions generator.  Since this just requires duplicating a bit
of code from the HTML Generator, you can expect this enhancement in the
near future.  I'm not 100% sure on it, but I'll try.

Steve

Thanks

Doyle