 CAD / 9023
Re: Basic Part missing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steven Lane writes:
It wasn't this piece I was actually after but rather the spoked version with
a round centre hole ...

By the way, I believe that THIS particular part is listed as a yet
unofficial LDraw part file: 30155 in the LDraw.org Parts Tracker.
See:  http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi

Please read http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ before you use any of
these unofficial parts.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.