 CAD / 9024
Re: How the heck do you use LGEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
hum.. not sure what the error is can you be more specific?  When do you get
the error.  What excalty is POV of your PC telling you.
I think I know what error you are getting but before I give you some
solutins let me make sure I know what the error is.
-AHui

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/error1.JPG

Is that any help?

-JHK