 CAD / 9026
Re: How the heck do you use LGEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 05:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
hum.. not sure what the error is can you be more specific?  When do you get
the error.  What excalty is POV of your PC telling you.
I think I know what error you are getting but before I give you some
solutins let me make sure I know what the error is.
-AHui

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/error1.JPG

Is that any help?

Why do you have those files open?  Where is the file that has your model?
Are you trying to render the file lg_097.inc?

Send me the file you are trying to render (your model file) and if possible
the original .ldr file as well.  Thanks.

AHui

-JHK