 CAD / 902
901  |  903
Subject:
LUBNET... hmmm.. now where could that lead us???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:40:47 GMT

John VanZwieten writes:
Would it be at all feasable to add an option
to run LDLite on a .dat file at the LUBNET end...

-John Van

LUBNET.. hmmm... (jeff ponders a moment, needing a break from processing
triangles into quads with edge lines and faces and determinants of 4x4 matrices
to prove coplanarism of... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

LUBNET... Lego User Badass Network???
LUBNET... Lego User Buffoon Network???
LUBNET... Little Used Break Neck Exquisite Technology???
LUBNET... Leave Unused Bricks Near Every Television???
LUBNET... Light Up Birthdays 'N Every Thanksgiving???
LUBNET... LUtz, Bram, john vaNz, tore E, Terry K
LUBNET... LArs, gyUg, steve Bliss, jacob S aNderson, chris deE, Todd

my head hurts.. we need more "N"-named people around here.. and fewer T's and
L's (yeah, i'm talking to YOU larry pieniadheiahfkahgalhehcheck... hehe!! :)