 CAD / 998
Re: LDLite on the LUGNET end
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:11:50 GMT

Oh geez,
now I'm feeling guilty about spending time at work and with
the family again...
OTOH, I just got some cool hardware from www.bung.com.hk
for gameboy development, but I should probably make a 2x4 show
up on a Linux screen first. :)
-gyug

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.cad, fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no (Fredrik Glöckner) writes:
lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
Someday when/if there is a Unix version of LDLITE, it would be possible --
if it had an option to write a GIF file to STDOUT.

If I understood Paul Gyugyi correctly, the planned Linux/UNIX version of
LDLITE will output the data in PPM format.  It is a simple task to
convert this to GIF, obviously.

That would be even better yet!

I'm looking forward to the day!  :-)

Me three!