 CAD / 903
Re: Microfig-scale Intimidator *Mecha*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:33:01 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 02:27:59 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Okay, this started out as the Robotech Zentradi Officer's Battle Pod,
but it looked pretty wimpy (it really does in the cartoon as well -
just not as wimpy as the soldiers' pod.  :-)

I spruced it up and made it more "macho", and added the Warhammer
40K-style banner, etc. etc.  Now it looks much better, IMO.  I don't
like using the term "Mecha", but it's pretty hard to avoid it in this
case...

BTW, this character's colors indicate that it is from the battallion
Death Jesters from New Jersey.  Nothing but bad attitude and lousy
drivers.  :-P

LMKWYT

Call me impressed.
That little guy packs a lot of detail into such a small model.

You are starting to get _way_ to creative lately.  Go back to ripping MP3's.

:-)

-- Terry K --