 CAD / 8886
    Any Software Capable of Generating Edge Outlines? —Sun Yun
   I'm trying to generate a render of a white model in perspective with black outlines for the pieces. I've traditionally used MLcad and LDlite to do this but now I need the model in perspective and it seems these programs are incapable of producing (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Any Software Capable of Generating Edge Outlines? —Ahui Herrera
     (...) Do you have POV-Ray 3.1 or higher installed? Plus in order to get MegaPOV to run you need to make sure that the file that L3PAO converters contains this line of text. #version unofficial MegaPov 0.7; // version number may be different Let me (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Any Software Capable of Generating Edge Outlines? —Don Heyse
   (...) Ldglite is based on LDlite, but has a few extra goodies like perspective mode. It might do what you want. There's usually a recent beta version here that lets you change the FOV angle via the menu, but unfortunately the sourceforge web site is (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)