 CAD / 8871
8870  |  8872
Subject:
Overlapping polygons - how bad is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 04:28:22 GMT

If, for example, I can use a n-4disc primitive but not a n-4ndis close to
it, I may want to let the polygon that touches the disc overlap a bit so
that there won't be any bleeding when the part is converted by L3P.

How "bad" is that overlap (if disc and polygon share the same color, of
course)? When does it present a problem (bigger than making the disc a polygon)?

/Tore