 CAD / 8809
8808  |  8810
Subject:
Partnames and numbers (wheels and trainwheels)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:07:14 GMT

Hej

I am about to create a bunch of wheels,
but what partnames and titles (first line in datfile)
shall I use?

* Trainwheel old with 4 studs
* Trainwheel old with spokes car
* Trainwheel old with spokes loco
* Wheel old with spokes

The difference between the trainwheel old with spokes
car and loco is the part that hits the track.
The car version is horizontal, the loco version is sloping
(so anti-slip-tyres won't fall off)

(Oh yes, I found out about the type 5 lines)

Niels