 CAD / 8723
  Re: How accurate need bricks and patterns to be?

(...) Hi Dave, That's me who wrote the quoted statements when I started to model some stickers. Then I have made some sample pictures ((URL) L3p and Pov-Ray and I detected the same seam [:-)]problem you have mentioned. Now my stickers are .25 LDU (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How accurate need bricks and patterns to be?

(...) I agree with your orientation and part numbering and also with the de- scription. This should be an impulse to make a convention for naming and orientation of Stickers. Another problem is, how I can find out the part number when I have used (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Sticker parts numbers (was Re: How accurate ....)

(...) Where we stil have access to the sticker sheet I believe there was agreement to use the sticker sheet number with a one-letter suffix for each unique sticker on the sheet. Hence 168135a et seq submitted to the PT by Imre Papp. A brief review (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Sticker parts numbers (was Re: How accurate ....)

(...) Yes, that was the finalest agreement. Steve (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)