 CAD / 8666
    Wanted features for ldglite —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   + Full screen and window mode + Improve list of parts to search when looking to add a new part to a model + MPD support + Command line switches this is not dos or linux console. +++ I want ldglite to be like mlcad when I select a line Example: we (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wanted features for ldglite —Don Heyse
   Hi Eduardo, Thanks for the suggestions. I could use a bit more information on some of these. (...) According to the readme.txt file -v-1 and -v-2 are supposed to do some sort of fullscreen modes. It seems to be somewhat broken though. I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wanted features for ldglite —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) OK :) but in the web site I seen a windows window of a ldglite in ledit mode with a small resolution and it wasn't full screen so I want to know if I can view and edit my models in window mode and if I want in full screen not like is now full (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)