 CAD / 8395
8394  |  8396
Subject:
Updated MPD tools
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:25:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have updated my MPD tools, which among other things means
that they now automatically search for both ".ldr" and ".dat"
files, when putting together a MPD files.

The newest version can be downloaded from:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/Ada/mpd_files/

Play well,

Jacob
--
Wide-body freight aircraft (with building instructions):
    http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/BAe_146-clone/