 CAD / 8396
Re: Digital Griffness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I had a couple hours to kill so I sat down and ldrew my griffon.

I may or may not submit it to MOTM at Ldraw.org, when it comes time to vote
(those of you who do), I guess you'll find out then if I did. :) • dont do it it's not fair to the others who try to win.

However, unlike my previous attempts at ldrawing my other creations, this time
I took the time out to create building instructions for the griffon.

Cool maybe you should do that treeman or one of you castles.

Now I have to decide - do I give the instructions away, or would I make money
by selling it as a kit?

Well if you just givethem away everyone has to buy thier own parts so maybe
if you sell it as a kit you make a small profit buy more legos and make more
stuff. Maybe you could open a store section on the webpage to sell it and
anything else you ldraw that has directions. Trust me the kit is the way to
go because I'll by one for th pieces and maybe the griffin.

In any case, here are a few shots of it that I uploaded to Brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/griffon/griffonlow.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/griffon/griffonhigh.jpg

Pictures of the real griffon can be found in this folder (once it is once again
moderated):

The shots are .....................Ok.

And that's all I have to say about that.

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Danny