 CAD / 8340
    Animation actions —Roland Melkert
   Hi all, I am currently working on Beta 3 of LD4DModeler, which is mainly about animation editor (Visual timeline editor!) and engine, improvement and extension. I was wondering if someone got some ideas about additional animation actions. Currently (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animation actions —Ahui Herrera
   (...) <snip> Will the LD4DModeler engine be doing the actuall animation? Or will it be creating POV ray code so that POV ray can do the rendering for the animation. I ask this becuase if Ld4DModeer will be doing the rendering then how will it handle (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animation actions —Roland Melkert
   Currently the animation is done within LD4DModeler. Upon export a Ldraw file is generated for each frame, these will be converted to .pov files using l3p and finally be rendered using povray this is done via one file but all the others are included (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)