 CAD / 8340
8339  |  8341
Subject:
Animation actions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:58:58 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently working on Beta 3 of LD4DModeler, which is mainly about
animation editor (Visual timeline editor!) and engine, improvement and
extension.

I was wondering if someone got some ideas about additional animation
actions. Currently I have the following actions:

-Angle adjustment (joints, camera, model)
-Movement (Joints, camera, model)
    (above two will, almost certain, be joined into one action. Because
they are in essance the same).
-Reset (joints, camera, model)
-Sequence reference

Certain for including in Beta 3 is

Path (follow a predefined path (x, y, z, speed), hand draw able in a 2D
grid.)

And maybe:

Formula (Adjust angle, movement, etc. based upon the current value or
value of a nether object)

Anyone some additional idea's for animation actions?

Roland.