 CAD / 8053
Re: Cloth Cape?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 14:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Gary Blessing writes:
I'm doing a comic style lego book with pov-ray and need a cloth cape.
So my question is: Has anyone figured out a way to do the cloth capes in
Ldraw or POV??

I don't know of anything Ldraw or POV specific...

I take it back.  This looks fairly POV specific.

  http://tofbouf.free.fr/clothray/index_en.html

Don