 CAD / 7775
Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hi all ,
I just don't know what to do since my screen saver got no where and my new
vcd that I made today was going slow like I can pixels in the animations but
I may be can fix it and make a good one but so far I don't like that idea of
mine
so I was thinking about doing some interactive game or showcase with all the
animation that I made. Does anyone remember my last "stupid" idea of making
some sort of adventure game? well I just got an idea what about making
something like datville but that the user can look aroud the town and in
some buildings he can find some sort of cinema that some animation like 8
screens and each screens has an animation and like that each cinema we could
all make our own cinemas with our own designs "buildings and animations" and
then put it all together in this game or showcase.
What about it?

Does anyone understand me?

Do I need to do a small demo to give u and idea of it?

I want feedback

Hi Eduardo,

I wish I could give you my opinion.
Unfortunately, I am not native english speaking.
I can not follow if your ideas comes faster than words.
I can not understand such enthousiastically long sentences.

No problem :)

Anyway, be sure I love creative projects.
The sad thing with such ideas, is that, in long-term, sustenance of
enthousiasm must compete the effort to be invested. That constraint ensures
an idea "mortality rate" that would be hard to accept if people!

The datsville project itself starts to run out of steam.

I am sorry I am rather a space and castle fan, so I am sorry there is
actually little chance I invest in a datville-like project.

Well good news I changed of theme it won't be a town theme for now it will be
something like aquazone or space.
Here a sort teaser is a underwater museum or if u want a space muusium like the
star treck DS9 station or something like that.

Do I need to do a small demo to give u and idea of it?

That is actually the best test. If the idea resists the effort to be put in
a small demo then may be it is a long-living idea. Lego is a demanding
activity so many lego ideas are short-living.

I'm done with the first model need 4 four to show the demo.
Regards,

Damien