 CAD / 7765
7764  |  7766
Subject:
I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:34:13 GMT

Hi all ,
I just don't know what to do since my screen saver got no where and my new
vcd that I made today was going slow like I can pixels in the animations but
I may be can fix it and make a good one but so far I don't like that idea of
mine
so I was thinking about doing some interactive game or showcase with all the
animation that I made. Does anyone remember my last "stupid" idea of making
some sort of adventure game? well I just got an idea what about making
something like datville but that the user can look aroud the town and in
some buildings he can find some sort of cinema that some animation like 8
screens and each screens has an animation and like that each cinema we could
all make our own cinemas with our own designs "buildings and animations" and
then put it all together in this game or showcase.
What about it?

Does anyone understand me?

Do I need to do a small demo to give u and idea of it?

I want feedback