 CAD / 7770
Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:25:08 GMT

Has anyone read my post yet?

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hi all ,
I just don't know what to do since my screen saver got no where and my new
vcd that I made today was going slow like I can pixels in the animations but
I may be can fix it and make a good one but so far I don't like that idea of
mine