 CAD / 7765
    I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hi all , I just don't know what to do since my screen saver got no where and my new vcd that I made today was going slow like I can pixels in the animations but I may be can fix it and make a good one but so far I don't like that idea of mine so I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
     Has anyone read my post yet? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) This is probably an interesting project for you. If you like it, why not simply go ahead? Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Bernd Broich
     (...) Nice idea, something like quicktime? Or an adventure in 1st person look? (...) I don't understand this. Do you want to make one big cinema (I hope somebody will make a movie-theater) or in some Houses something like TV-screens? And on this (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Damien Guichard
   (...) Hi Eduardo, I wish I could give you my opinion. Unfortunately, I am not native english speaking. I can not follow if your ideas comes faster than words. I can not understand such enthousiastically long sentences. Anyway, be sure I love (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) No problem :) (...) Well good news I changed of theme it won't be a town theme for now it will be something like aquazone or space. Here a sort teaser is a underwater museum or if u want a space muusium like the star treck DS9 station or (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)