 CAD / 7765
  I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

Hi all , I just don't know what to do since my screen saver got no where and my new vcd that I made today was going slow like I can pixels in the animations but I may be can fix it and make a good one but so far I don't like that idea of mine so I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

Has anyone read my post yet? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

(...) This is probably an interesting project for you. If you like it, why not simply go ahead? Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

(...) Nice idea, something like quicktime? Or an adventure in 1st person look? (...) I don't understand this. Do you want to make one big cinema (I hope somebody will make a movie-theater) or in some Houses something like TV-screens? And on this (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

(...) Hi Eduardo, I wish I could give you my opinion. Unfortunately, I am not native english speaking. I can not follow if your ideas comes faster than words. I can not understand such enthousiastically long sentences. Anyway, be sure I love (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I think I have a mayor idea... like datville but better

(...) No problem :) (...) Well good news I changed of theme it won't be a town theme for now it will be something like aquazone or space. Here a sort teaser is a underwater museum or if u want a space muusium like the star treck DS9 station or (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)