 CAD / 7641
    Help with MLCad —William P. (Pat) Hough
   I am extremely new to this whole LDRAW experience. When I first start up MLCAD from inside the C:/LDRAW directory, I get three or four error messages saying that "####.dat (where #### is any number) not found! Continue loading?" This also happens (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help with MLCad —Ahui Herrera
   Hello Pat, I'm the LDraw Help Desk Coordinator. Let me give you a quick overview of what LDraw is. It is a 'CAD'-like program that allows you to create brick-type models. The ONLY brick we ENDORSE is LEGO although the piece format can be used for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help with MLCad —Daniel Crichton
   Ahui, can I add or suggest a couple of changes to this. I've put them inline where they're appropriate. I've written them as detailed as I think they'd need to be for a new user - I know you don't need help with this, but it might help out Pat. Dan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)