 CAD / 7610
  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) You can use the rotational option in Forester- and using the model choord on the map I know it may be confusing, but fiddle around with the program. It gets really easy. I'll show you some of my stuff when some of this work load lightens :( (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) What do you mean? Can I import a .pov file into forester in order to place it? Are you saying that I can create my lego-plane .pov file and then somehow import it? I did not think this was possible? Perhaps an easier thing to do, although I'm (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

snip (...) Well, you don't need pov-ray other than to make the actual file. You need to get the .pov file into a .inc file WITHOUT any camera, background etc. Just the pure mesh :) Its quite complicated, remember there will be a tutorial for this in (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

<snip> (...) Well here is my 1st attempt at cut/paste of my ldraw model into forester and then thru POV. (URL) on BigModel.jpg I guess the minifigs have found a 'small world' =) AHui (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

(...) You do know that in the "object { mymodel_dot_ldr ... }" line near the very end of your pov file, you can add "scale .1" before the } to shrink the model, right? You can also use translate <x,y,z> and rotate <x,y,z> to change the orientation (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

(...) Ahhh, I see what I was doiong wrong. I was putting the scale command and the very end. No wonder my images were all messed up. Well I finally got it, somewhat decent image. Check it out here: (URL) the rotate command doesn't seem to be workig (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)