 CAD / 7550
Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:04:13 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote:

Your R/W Complexity model looks very interesting.
Was there some automated tools at work to generate it?

Yes.  Do you want the source code?  I will only write proper
documentation if somebody votes for the model. ;-)

I've often thought of doing a tool that starts with a big
cube of 1x1 plates and removes all but the ones inside
a closed mesh. It would be really cool if you've done that.

That's more or less what I have done.  The problem is to
automate the replacement of 1x1 plates with larger pieces in
a sensible way.

Play well,

Jacob
--